Project Manager, Ottawa, ON
Modis is searching for a Project Manager for a long-term assignment on an existing contract with our government client in the Ottawa area.
The successful candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
- Must have a University Degree or College/CEGEP Diploma.
- Must have and PRINCE2 certification OR PMP OR Masters Certificate in Project Management.
- Must have experience managing ERP system implementations.
- Must have experience managing Supply Chain based projects.
- Must have experience with ITIL methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Must hold a Government of Canada Secret Level Security Clearance.
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience using SAP Material Management Module.
- Experience with Government of Canada Information Management and Information Technology polices.
- Experience supporting the negotiation of service level agreements and memoranda of understandings or other inter-departmental agreements between large organizations.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to Austin.Tomasini@modis.com or on the Modis Canada website.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!