What an amazing opportunity! Join one of Canada’s fastest growing IT companies today! Our customer has a dynamic and fast-paced environment that will expose you to the latest cutting-edge technologies available in the marketplace.
In this exciting Project Management opportunity, you will have the opportunity to not only manage large scale retail loss prevention technology (security systems) projects but also the teams that perform physical installations.
- 5+ years’ experience leading commercial security and CCTV projects
- Expert level knowledge of CCTV infrastructure (conduits, pathways, cabling, cameras, DVRs)
- Experience providing accurate estimates (material/labour) of commercial CCTV system requirements
- Knowledge of industry safety requirements for field staff
- Demonstrated project management and planning skills
- Experience in leading complex negotiations, managing supplier relationships and resolving supplier and contractual issues while preserving relationships
- Excellent leadership qualities with the ability to interact with team members at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prepare estimates, quotes and SOWs for service calls and upcoming projects
- Develop, prepare and update project plans and workflows, provide design and quotation advice while managing and tracking project tasks and risks.
- Lead project meetings and actively participate in weekly management meetings.
- Prepare and distribute weekly project status reports including change order processing/tracking and adjust plan as needed.
- Liaise among customers, stakeholders and technical team members.
- Complete financial, hardware and resource forecasting and review/approve invoices and bill files as well as complete project asset inventory of warehoused equipment.
- Oversee the project deployment schedules and service calls.
- Lead and manage project teams for assigned loss prevention projects.
- Ensure all technical staff are trained to achieve success.