Client ID: 275088Project Manager
On behalf of our client, Procom is actively seeking a Project Manager
Project Manager Job Details
- Planning, executing, and monitoring the delivery of multiple digital campaigns for TELUS.
- Partner closely with the Digital Strategist and Product Owner to prepare project work back structure (WBS), comprehensive stakeholder maps, and gathering project requirements.
- Provide regular progress reporting to stakeholders, that includes communication of potential risks and mitigation strategies.
- Work closely with the Digital Strategist and Product Owner, assisting with the collection and synthesis of information and the development of deliverables
Ensure all activities related to planning, design, development, testing and deployment are accounted for and carried out
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Build collaborative relationships with stakeholders and customers to gather additional requirements and feedback
Identify, address, and report on dependencies and risks to delivery
- Track, manage deployment and coordinate reporting for the portfolio of brand messaging deployment channels throughout website
- Manage stakeholder intake requests by organizing requirements, triaging requests to the product team, and updating stakeholders on progress
- Plan and manage projects and team resources while producing quality documentation and project progress transparency to stakeholders and internal teams
Experience in applying knowledge and understanding of basic project management principles, methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with stakeholders, product teams, work to schedules, and adapt easily to changing priorities and business needs.
Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadline
- Experience in analyzing, validating, and controlling the scope of projects to ensure it meets the intended goals
- Have a post-secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration and/or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of work experience as a business analyst or project coordinator
- Agile / Scrum experience is an asset
- Experience supporting multiple teams and stakeholders, communicating across teams to implement change
- Exceptionally organized and detailed oriented
- You thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- You have strong interpersonal, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Project Manager Location