BE Strategic. BE Totally Engaged. BE the Right Partner. Be all that and more at Colliers Project Leaders.
As Colliers Project Leaders continues to experience unprecedented growth, we seek a Project Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidates must demonstrate experience in the last 6 years on projects where they have managed design and construction projects associated with water/wastewater treatment facilities.
Here at Colliers Project Leaders, the Project Manager acts as a trusted advisor to our clients, representing their interests at all times to multiple stakeholders and providing technical and project leadership to the teams they oversee. Our people are not only Project Managers, they are Project Leaders who take a client centric approach to project delivery and are given the opportunity to demonstrate their skills and expertise on a diverse range of projects that vary in scope and complexity appropriate to their level of experience.
Who We Are
Colliers Project Leaders
We lead building and infrastructure projects. Our Get it Right Solution™ ensures we get it ready, get it built and get it performing -- so investors, owners and occupants are certain of success.
With over 700 employees throughout Canada and the Middle East, Colliers Project Leaders offer a multi-cultural, multi-generational work environment where we cultivate excellence, develop leaders and deliver on client vision. Colliers Project Leaders is part of Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG), a global leader in commercial real estate services with more than 16,000 professionals operating from 502 offices in 67 countries.
What you’ll get to do as a Project Manager at Colliers Project Leaders:
- Demonstrate your leadership abilities and communication skills to bring together a variety of stakeholders to achieve results on behalf of our client
- Play a significant role in the planning, development, and construction of advanced wastewater treatment facility
- Represent the client’s best interests always, specifically with respect to contractual and technical issues, risk assessment and mitigation, change management, cost and schedule management
- Establish levels of authority and lines of communication
- Review project scope and delivery status regularly and report all variances in a timely fashion
- Confirm, communicate and record all decisions and directions regarding activities
- Monitor progress against overall objectives, project scope, cost and schedule
- Ensure overall coordination with the client’s and user’s requirements
What you’ll need to be successful:
- University degree in civil or environmental engineering, P.Eng designation an asset
- Must have a minimum 7 years of experience in project management, specializing in water/wastewater treatment
- Prior experience involving large diameter pipes, wastewater treatment, wastewater pump stations, water treatment, and water pump stations.
- Strong leadership skills
- Extensive client facing experience
- Strong familiarity and experience with a variety of advanced treatment methodologies including membrane technologies
- Strong computer skills, including a working knowledge of scheduling (MS Project), word processing (Word) and spreadsheet (Excel) software applications
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Project Controls knowledge and experience is an asset
- PMP designation is an asset