Client ID: 288016
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a Project Manager a 12 month contract in Winnipeg, MB.
Project Manager Job Details
The client is seeking a Project Manager position to manage 2 projects:
1.) Privileged Access Management (TRM) - 50% - Manage a team of resources to evaluate procure and implement a new PAM tool
2.) Identity Access Management (ISM) - 50% - Manage a team of resources to evaluate procure and implement a new ISM tool
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Manage the project during the initiation, design, development, implementation, and operations start-up by ensuring that resources are made available and that the project is developed and is fully operational within previously agreed time, cost and performance parameters.
- Formulate statements of problems; establishes procedures for the development and implementation of significant, new or modified project elements to solve these problems, and obtains approval thereof.
- Define and document the objectives for the project; determine budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities and terms of reference for the project team.
- Report progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle.
- Meet stakeholders and other project managers and state problems in a form capable of being solved.
- Prepare plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems; work with a variety of project management tools.
- Ensure all deliverables and milestones are completed as planned.
- Manage Project Change Requests effectively through the approved Change Management process
- Develop and support project baseline schedules.
- Develop and maintain Work Breakdown Structures.
- Produce appropriate reports and identify scheduling and/or dependency issues.
- Conduct and provide critical path analysis.
- Assist in Schedule Co-ordination efforts with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Project sign-off.
Project Manager Mandatory Skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in delivering security based policy and standards projects such as NIST
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in delivering enterprise level projects that result in corporate / cultural change
- Minimum of 3 years with developing requirements for, selecting and implementing an enterprise application
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with / managing large vendors
- Experience leveraging Organizational Change Management functions
- Experience implementing or working with a project that implemented Privileged Access Management (PAM) and/or Identity Access Management (IAM)
Experience working in a mixed Union / Non-Union environment strong asset
Other Skills and Attributes:
- Effective team building skills
- Ability to work with / negotiating with multiple stakeholders producing positive outcomes that would minimize delivery risk and/or issues
- Must have the ability to work through complex issues to achieve a successful out come
- Ability to adjust to the corporate delivery processes
- Understanding of complexities of identity Access Management and Privileged Access
Project Manager Assignment Length
Project Manager Job Location