Are you a seasoned Project Manager, experienced in managing large-scale information technology projects through the entire project life cycle? Our Winnipeg client is seeking to hire a skilled Project Manager to join their team, on a long term contract with potential for extension. Apply to this amazing Project Manager opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Project Manager with our Winnipeg client, you’ll receive:
• Highly competitive market hourly rates.
• A 12-month contract with potential for extension.
What will you do?
As a Project Manager with our Winnipeg client, you’ll be responsible for:
• Project initiation and planning.
• Budget development, tracking, and variance reporting.
• Resource planning and assignment.
• Project tracking and status reporting.
• Issue management: issue logging, tracking, and escalation.
• Project change management.
• Quality management: reviewing deliverables prior to acceptance.
• Risk management: risk assessment, contingency planning, tracking risk status, and initiating contingency plans.
• Communication management.
• Deliverable acceptance process.
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Project Manager role with our Winnipeg client, you must have:
• 5+ years’ IT project management experience.
• PMP Certification or Prince2 Practitioner certification.
• Expertise in project lifecycles, and project planning.
• Experience developing business cases.
• Public sector experience.
What soft skills do you bring?
To qualify for the Project Manager role with our Winnipeg client, you also need:
• Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Exception interpersonal and facilitation skills.
• Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
If the prospect of planning and managing multiple IT projects concurrently intrigues you, then the Project Manager role with our Winnipeg client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
For more information, please contact your local Randstad Technologies recruiter or click the Apply button now!