|Job Title:||Project Technician, Facilities Planning and Projects|
|Work Site:||Facility Functional Planning, Vancouver General Hospital|
|Status:||Regular Full Time|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Salary:||$30.87 per hour|
Days off: Saturday and Sunday
Come work as a Project Technician with Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)!
Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for a Project Technician to join the Facility Functional Planning team with Vancouver Coastal Health. Apply today to join our team!
As a Project Technician at VCH you will:
- Be responsible for supporting the planning, design and/or implementation of assigned facilities projects across Vancouver Coastal Health.
- Support the Project Leader/Manager/Director in project planning, project management, information management, communications, and contract administration.
WHO WE ARE:
Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) is a world class innovator in medical care, research and teaching, delivering service to more than one million BC residents living in Vancouver, Vancouver's North Shore, Richmond, the Sea-to-Sky Highway, Sunshine Coast, and the Central Coast (Bella Bella and Bella Coola.) At VCH, we embrace thinking boldly, taking smart risks, and "going first" when we believe it will lead to the best possible outcomes for patients and their families. At our core, we are a people-focused organization where entrepreneurial spirit runs deep, and opportunity exists for all those who see themselves in the transformation of health care as we know it.
Education & Experience
- Grade 12, graduation from a recognized program in building technology or related discipline plus five (5) years' recent, related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
The hours of work including days off and work area may be subject to change consistent with operational requirements and the provision of the Collective Agreement and applicable statutes. Successful applicants may be required to complete a Criminal Records Review Check.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the https://my.vch.ca/working-here/job-postings site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.