Job Title: Promotion Strategies Advisor
Company info: Based in Richmond, BC, AdvancePro Distribution Ltd. (DBA: AdvancePro Canada)
specializes in developing and distributing probiotics-based chemical-free cleaning solutions for
industrial, commercial and residential applications. Our aim is to improve the quality of lives of
people because we believe everyone has the right to live in a clean and healthy environment.
Currently, we carry 4 brands: SCD Probiotics, Keako Probiotics, Kiko Probiotics and Ultra One
Heavy Duty Degreaser. We run an e-commerce platform that facilitates consumers to order
our products online.
As we are expanding our e-business, we are seeking a Promotion Strategies Advisor to join our team.
- Analyze and provide advice on how to promote company brands.
- Conduct relevant market research and determine the promotion details, and evaluate them every two months
- Analysis of sales data provided by the manager to help change future promotion strategies
- Discuss marketing strategy with the manager & sales and revise strategy if needed
- Analyze the customers’ buying habits and preferences
- Conduct Social media planning and promotion, maintain and update the company social media accounts
- Prepare research papers, reports, advertisements and flyers
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field is a must.
- 3-year experiences in business promotion related occupation is a must.
- Ability to make and conduct business promotion plan and marketing research.
- Solid understanding of Promotion Strategies.
- A strong relationship with businessman and could attract potential customers.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
Working Location: Richmond, BC
Compensation: $30/H Full time
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume by email to email@example.com While we thank all applicants in advance; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted