We are one of Western Canada largest and most successful marketing companies, has openings for dynamic individuals for the position of a Sales Representative
We are looking for 3-5 strong individuals to join our successful campaigns for our client TELUS Communications!
The duties of the Representative will include:
- Problem solving
- Reporting and analysis
- Administration of payroll and management of expenses
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Must be able to handle client conflicts.
- Prepare status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals (Management level).
- Other duties as assigned
- 18 years of age or older
- Clean Criminal Record Check
- Available Full Time Mon-Fri
- Minimum 1 - 2 years preferred sales experience
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be friendly, motivated, and eager to learn
Benefits of Our Team:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Incentives include bonuses
- Full Time Positions
- Manager trainee program (qualify for team overrides)
- Fun positive work environment
- Ongoing training and support
Please send your resume to this posting immediately if you got what it takes!