One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we can empower you to achieve your goals.
You could be managing a real estate portfolio for a large pension fund, buying or selling properties, overseeing a development project, managing or leasing a building, or taking on corporate responsibilities related to finance, human resources, sustainability or communications. As careers go, there’s a lifetime of opportunity here.
Where do you see yourself?
Our Suburban property management team is looking for a Property Administrator, Operations. As a Property Administrator, Operations we will rely on you to manage the administration portion of properties. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent post-secondary graduate looking to kick off their career in the exciting world of property management.
We are looking for someone with a strong attention to detail, previous administrative experience (preferably in an office setting) and someone with a passion for providing excellent customer service.
Many of our property managers started their career in this same role so it’s a great stepping stone to learn all about the industry.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with Property Managers, Property Administrators (operations and accounting), operations personnel on various properties on tasks as required.
- Perform various administrative duties including: word processing, presentations, expense reports, filing, photocopying, maintenance of records, contracts administration, ordering of office supplies, general office assistance etc…
- Manage confidential Lease files and file accordingly and document archiving including managing an electronic filing system.
- Compilation and maintaining of all documentation binders, files, or electronic filing, as required.
- Maintain an excellent line of communication amongst the property manager, building operators, staff, property administrators, contractors, tenants and other external parties.
- Collect, review, track Tenant Insurance Certificates, Sales Reports, contact information, and other information as required. correspond with Tenants to ensure compliance to policies and Lease requirements.
- Assist with Fixtures and Chattels, plans inventory, and once a year site reviews. Prepare paperwork and reports as required.
- Prepare Tenant correspondence as required. Prepare tenant advisories as required.
- Manage Tenant and Vendor inquiries
- Manage procurement process including, but not limited to Purchase Order and Contract generation to execution. Maintain contract and contact matrixes.
- Assist with Tenant meetings, Tenant engagement events, and assist with the building work order system.
- Managing the administrative process for contractor documentation.
- Keeping records up to date and ensuring information is collected on time.
- Provide support for the PM team with administration, managing office supplies, couriers, staff IT and phone needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A post-secondary education (is an asset)
- Previous office administrative experience.
- Passionate about the industry and aspiring to develop a long-term career in it.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and comfortable working in a deadline driven fast paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a high-level capacity to multitask.
- Excellent customer service abilities and always looking for ways to go above & beyond.
- A collaborative person who is hard working and likes to have fun at work.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel.
Why work for us?
Beyond your paycheque, we invest in your health, well-being and development, and encourage teamwork and collaboration, so you can do your best work and enjoy life to its fullest.
Are you ready to grow your future with us?
Learn more about our team of professionals, and the exciting new opportunities available with GWL Realty Advisors by reviewing our job openings below. Apply today!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know