- Opportunity to gain valuable property management experience!
- Join a friendly, dynamic team of experienced professionals!
- Earn a highly competitive salary and benefits.
About St Regis Management Inc
Based in Edmonton and established in the 1980s, St Regis Management Inc is a property management company that is actively involved in the real estate management and rental industries in both Western Canada and Las Vegas. Our organization manages and owns a number of different properties ranging from commercial and retail complexes to multi-dwelling residential buildings.
St Regis Management is an industry leader in property management and is creating opportunities in order to support our ever-widening portfolio of residential and commercial buildings. Our longevity and stability have enabled us to build long-term partnerships with our tenants and we are committed to further developing our service offerings while maintaining a safe and progressive work environment for our employees.
For more information please click here.
About the Opportunity
St Regis Management has an exciting opportunity for a Property Manager to join our close-knit team in Edmonton, Alberta.
This dynamic role will see you managing and maintaining a portfolio of properties. This role will entail travel 30% of the time.
More specifically your duties in this role will entail:
- Ensuring that a superior level of co-operation, service, and support is provided to residents.
- Responding promptly to resident issues and service requests.
- Working to minimize vacancies and always striving to maintain 100% occupancy.
- Showing prospective residents available suites before processing resident applications and leasing agreements.
- Enforcing the terms of the lease agreements including rent collection, rules and regulations, and procedures related to serving notices to residents.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the building including general maintenance and cleaning.
- Ensuring that the apartment complexes are maintained and cleaned in accordance with company standards.
- Carrying out "move-in, move-out" procedures.
- Assisting in training on-site team members (Assistant Building Managers, Maintenance Associates, and Cleaners) on operational procedures.
- Representing the company at Landlord Tenant Board hearings.
In order to qualify for this role, you will need to have completed high school or possess a general education degree along with at least 2 years of experience in a customer service or similar role. Exposure to multi-residential or other related industry asset classes would be an asset as would knowledge of current laws, legislation, and rights concerning residents.
As our ideal candidate for this role, you will be an energetic and enthusiastic team player who can demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks with concurrent deadlines and time requirements. You will also have excellent computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Finally candidates with superior organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills will excel in this role.
About the Benefits
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary based on skills and experience along with some great perks such as a 50% discount on health benefits through Alberta Blue Cross and many opportunities for bonuses.
St Regis Management knows that reward, recognition, and team building is important to any successful workplace which is why we help maintain our close-knit, friendly team culture with frequent team lunches.
If you want to join a company that offers exceptional career opportunities coupled with a fun, supportive and innovative team - Apply Now!