Get a new lease on your career! Calgary Co-op is currently seeking an individual for a Property and Tenant Coordinator position for our Facilities Development and Real Estate division. This is an exciting, challenging career opportunity available for candidates with property coordinator experience.
Reporting to the Property Manager, the Property and Tenant Coordinator serves as direct contact for CRU (Commercial Rental Unit) relating to day to day operations and is the secondary contact for Calgary Co-op's landlords. Works with FDRE (Facilities Development and Real Estate) to support the business growth and income of the retail real estate portfolio.
Calgary Co-op as 'Landlord' - responsible to coordinate the physical and financial operation, building repair and maintenance, electronic records and paper documentation of company owned Commercial Rental Unit (CRU) portfolio.
Calgary Co-op as 'Tenant' - manages occupancy costs, repairs and maintenance, contact for centre management, paper and electronic documentation for facilities leased by the company.
- Completed post-secondary education in business, commerce, economics, or related diploma and/or degree, 1+ years directly related experience
- Familiar and knowledgeable with Microsoft Office Suite and spreadsheet software
- Able to read and understand drawings, specification and contract documents
- Supplemental courses in contract, commercial real estate, leases, and/or real estate law, etc.
**This position is on-call as needed after hours and weekends
- One (1) to two (2) years' experience with a landlord/developer, national or regional tenant, or commercial brokerage firm
- Experience with leases, lease preparation, and lease documentation
- Experience with or knowledge of Property Management software i.e. Rent Manager, Yardi
- Knowledge and experience drafting lease clauses, lease language, lease terms and conditions
Calgary Co-op offers a number of opportunities for your next step as we are enjoying growth and expansion into local communities. We offer competitive wages & benefits packages as well as a full range of training programs and other development resources.
If you possess the above qualifications, and interested in this exciting career opportunity with Calgary Co-op, please apply in confidence, stating qualifications.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Merchandise Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development