Propietary Products Manager – Nutrien Ag Solutions (Regina, SK, CAN)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
What you will do:
Product Training for Crop Consultants/Salesmen:
- Division Meetings, location training (including use of all online marketing tools), field training, and plot tours
- Also this will be a key time to deliver the direction for products that align with division goals that you and the GM/MM set
- Grower Meetings: In coordination with Nutrien/UAP conduct grower meetings including on farm visits to train on the value of the technologies in Loveland Products
- Capture appropriate feedback from branch personnel in order to provide the required information for the sales team to follow up with their growers within 3-5 days after the meeting
- Prompt follow up communication is key to our success
- Business Analysis: Run reports, analyze business and send updates to division management along with your comments
- Follow up with the division managers at least 2X per month during slow periods and weekly during the heavy runs
- Evaluate the supply chain infrastructure for Loveland Products including, but not limited to bulk tanks, dry blending and liquid blending capabilities
- Provide feedback for opportunities for growth in this area
- Send Product Opportunity Updates: Interaction with the Division MASs and update people within the Divisions on what key Loveland Products to focus on in the upcoming weeks
- Get People Involved: Line up side by sides and or plots with growers or crop consultants as per direction you set with division management to demonstrate product value and build the confidence required to meet expectations
- Get involved with Division/Location MASs, Agronomist, Sales, RAMS and Technical Support
- Will support SE, NC, NW and SW Saskatchewan
What you will bring:
- BSc degree in Agriculture related field
- 3-5 years of experience in sales or marketing in an agriculture related area.
- Strong interpersonal skills, outstanding communication capabilities, and the ability to influence others at all organization levels
- Ability to work effectively with other groups in the organization to achieve a common goal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong sales ability with a proven track record of success
- Proficient in the use of computers, including but not limited to Excel, Word and Outlook
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter