The individual in this role is responsible for executing the overall marketing strategy, which includes a broad scope of duties focused on marketing, branding, corporate website, communications, cultural initiatives, employee engagement, and social media.
Salary range: $46000 - $56000 per year.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in developing a marketing strategy with business partners.
- Drive and lead projects to navigate through ambiguity and find solutions.
- Assist in managing full project lifecycle (requirements, scope, schedule, resources, testing, quality, release, costs, changes) for cross-functional, company-wide initiatives.
- Assist in managing day-to-day development of content from requests through delivery of creative assets for web, mobile, e-mail, digital advertising and print programs.
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Understand, analyze and act on key performance indicators to continually improve customer experiences.
- Define, implement and improve processes and work flow for content development.
- Strong communication skills- both verbal and written
- Have an above and beyond attitude
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Have a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred
- Strong customer service skills
This is a full-time position eligible for benefits, which include, but are not limited to: medical, dental, vision, four weeks of vacation, sick leave, most federal holidays.