About the Company
Insticator improves engagement and increases ad revenue for publishers by providing interactive content while simultaneously increasing site views and driving purchase intent for brands.
Over 350 million consumers are reached monthly across Insticator’s vast network of elite publishing partners, including: Warner Bros., Ancestry.com, Tribune Media, Rodale, Evolve Media, Crave Media, The Atlantic, Toronto Sun, and more.
Insticator empowers more than 6,000 content creators monthly, monetizing content opportunities for publishers and brands. We are a Inc 5,000 company and a Red Herring Global 100 recipient.
The Insticator Values
We recruit, promote, and reward based off of our four core values:
- Sleeves Up - At Insticator we provide the autonomy and creativity needed to own your role, iterate where needed and drive impact on a massive scale.
- 100% Viewability - Insticator is passionate about open feedback at all levels of the company. This allows us to fail fast, create in real time and build an open company culture.
- Be Defiantly Great - We are defiant, that’s in our lifeblood, we accomplish what other people think are impossible. Challenging the status quo is our lifeblood.
- Unconditional Empathy - Our customers are real people with real business needs, and we are here to listen and tackle accordingly. If we care and respect each other, there is no challenge we can’t overcome.
In the Publisher Development Representative role you will help to scale Insticator’s publisher business in Canada. The Publisher Development Representative should have prior relationships in the Canadian market to call on and to onboard. They will attend conferences and in person meetings to help bring on new business.
Challenges and Opportunities for the position
The role offers a massive opportunity to grow the publisher side of our business in Canada. The challenge will be scaling our current and new partnerships as our demand is still scaling in this particular region.
Responsibilities and Duties.
- Previous experience in selling publisher sales is a MUST
- Familiar with the advertising technology landscape
- Ability to pitch tier 1 publishers in high level manner
- Consistently following up with Publishers
- Travel to meet potential clients at offices or conferences
- Consistently meeting daily recurring revenue goals
- If needed can do the entire sales and onboarding process from A-Z, if AM and SDR are preoccupied
- 5+ years in publisher sales
- Experience managing and building sales teams
- Proven track record of onboarding tier 1 clients and retaining them
- Having agency/brand relationships in Indian would be a huge plus but not a requirement
- ABC (always be closing) mentality
- Natural Leader
- Creative confidence
- Collaborative mindset and great teamwork skills
- Skilled at receiving feedback, as well as providing it
- Entrepreneurial & adaptable; great learning skills
- Curious, research-minded, data-informed
Full time employment benefits
We offer a diverse package and the chance to grow financially with the company, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Stock options (so you have ownership in the company and benefit as it grows)
- Flexible work schedule
- We sponsor work visas
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave