Canadian Payroll Services is looking to hire a Python Developer to be a part of our client's experienced team working with the best aviation companies in the world.
Join our client's team in Montreal if you like to facilitate people life!
The project is the development of optimization solutions for airlines and train companies worldwide for one of the largest IT employers. Furthermore, we solve some of the most complex optimization problems in the world. We are passionate about making even the most complex simple and transparent for our customers.
As a Software Customization Engineer, you will work as Programmer closely to our clients and customize the application to their business environment. We are looking for a developer with strong communication skills, both inside a team and towards clients, who can explain decisions and technical solutions in a pedagogical and confident way. The successful candidate is good at dealing with technical challenges and programming tasks as well as handling client expectations and building long-term customer relations. Originally, Project estimated for 12 months with a potential prolongation.
As a part of our team, you will do the following:
- Perform GUI configurations and development
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Maintain existing legacy components, modules, and configuration changes
- Configure API integrations with different systems
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Perform team peer code review
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer`s partners
- Participate in workshops and business trips to Customer
- Working closely with customer and other Customer Teams
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- 3+ years of experience in commercial software development
- In-depth Python knowledge
- OOP/OOD skills and good quality of produced code
- Experience with DSL will be a plus
- Experience with FlightOps systems would be a plus
- Experience working directly with client
- Intermediate+ level of English
- Knowledge of Chinese will be a plus
- Strong communication skills