For QA Manager: Other QA Analysts will report to this role.
- Develop, maintain, execute, test plans and cases
- Lead test case reviews
- Triage and report test defects
- Coordinate test environment configuration and maintenance
- Develop test data where needed
- Execute sql commands to manage and verify data
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Ensures traceability of test cases to requirements.
- Reviews and provides input to installation, implementation, and training materials.
- Reports test metrics on resource utilization, defect analysis, and test coverage.
- Provides leadership to more junior testing staff.
- Participates in team meetings
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- 3+ years software testing experience
- 1+ year in Lead or Manager role
- Extensive knowledge of test concepts, practices, and procedures
- Excellent requirements definition, refinement, and verification
- Strong knowledge of agile the software development life cycle and roles
- Strong knowledge of web-based software concepts
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Negotiating and consensus-building skills
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task a must
- Customer-focused, service-oriented
- Experience on large, enterprise projects
- Work in automated testing software an asset
- Work is performed in a typical office environment
- Experience in small to mid-size companies
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field is an asset
CQ Search Group Ltd.
5405 Eglinton Ave W, Etobicoke, ON M9C 5K6
T 1 905 712 8000 x 228