The primary role of the QA Program Manager will be to lead and oversee the planning, management, and execution and delivery of a large testing program for our client with responsibilities including:
• Driving the successful completion to all program testing activities while managing several streams of testing
• Leading and managing the development of overall test strategies/test plans - including coordination and definition of test phases (e.g. up to 8-10 distinct and gated test phases) and multi-year schedules, change management, test data approach and risk management
• Effective test effort and schedule estimating for large testing projects (e.g. up to 40 resources) using repeatable methods and tools
• Reviewing detailed business functionality requirements and ensuring testability and traceability
• Developing and presenting test progress reports, defect tracking and analysis and productivity metrics; quantitative and qualitative analysis of test results, defect resolution trends and application readiness, for executive level reports and recommendations
• Managing project escalations and providing effective risk mitigation to ensure projects remain on schedule and budget; estimate testing impact of change requests as required
• Leading and assisting with non-functional testing requirements of performance, security, operational readiness and data conversion testing as required
• Experience with delivering complex testing engagements with interdisciplinary teams and multi-vendor environment
• Experience with the creation of Overall Program Test Strategy and Test Plans, coordination of all testing streams.
• Exceptionally strong and balanced mix of technical and business knowledge and experience required
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills as well as very strong organizational, verbal and interpersonal skills are required.
• Outstanding written communications skills are required
• 10+ years of QA/Testing and software development experience working in teams preferably in the Financial Services area
• 10+ years of experience in a QA/Test Leadership role, responsible for leading the work of other team members in large testing efforts
• A team player with a track record for meeting strict deadlines
• Training and mentoring junior staff
• Credit/Debit Cards QA background – 5/7+ years
• TSYS TS2 QA Experience (Options Testing – Awards, Terms, Statements, Triad, Collateral and Maintenance of customer information) – 2.5+ years
• Solid understanding of credit card customer life cycles and familiarity with credit adjudication process
• Hands on experience with vendors such as Symcor/G&D/Bassett
• ADM experience within TSYS platforms – 2+ years
• DB2 mainframe experience – 3+ years
• Working knowledge of SOAP UI, API, SQL testing
• Working knowledge of Java would be an asset
• Superior communication skills, written and verbal communication
• Excellent critical thinking and good problem solving skills
• Strong organization skills
• Team-oriented, self-starter who owns work to completion with minimal direct supervision
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Exposure/past experience in Test automation Tools, frameworks, and effective utilization / identification of automation opportunities
Nice to have:
• IMS/CICS mainframe infrastructure – 3+ years
• Hands on experience working with Visa, ATM/POS testing
• Hands on experience with mobile payments, online payments
• Hands on experience with credit cards rewards program
Additional preferable skills and experience:
• 5-7+ years of Consulting / Professional Services experience
• Testing certification preferred: ISTQB / QAI
• Project Management Certification: PMP nice to have
• Vendor or technology certifications.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Please click here to Apply On-Line.
Cliquez svp ici pour postuler en ligne.