We are looking for a Product Specialist to join our team!
As the Product Specialist you will provide sales demos and presentations, create documentation and visual aids to support demonstrations. You will take direction from sales representative and research client needs for demo. you will often communicate with clients directly.
What will be your impact:
- Work closely with the sales team to conduct web and onsite software product demonstrations selling the benefits of our solutions
- Gain thorough understanding of business practices as they relate to the Business Unit.
- Develops techniques and practices for effective presentations
- Assist in completion of the functional sections of Requests for Information/Proposal
- Confirm feasibility of bids.
- Recommends changes to the products or processes which would improve quality for the customer.
What we would like to see:
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Strong attention to detail and customer focus
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and fulfill customer needs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical thinking
- Ability to recognize and develop new opportunities
What will make you stand out:
- Software Demo experience
- Ability to translate
Harris Healthcare has focused 100% on healthcare and providing solutions to improve productivity, efficiency and accessibility, ensure regulatory and legal compliance, and enhance the quality of patient care and safety while keeping the financial side of hospital operations securely in the black. Within Harris Healthcare you will find an extensive suite of clinical, financial, scheduling, and planning solutions as well as all the related services you would expect.
Our solutions can be mixed and matched to meet the needs of small practices or large IDN networks, and are used in hospitals and health systems and their associated facilities throughout the world.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5511 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.