Dosecann is a Canadian licensed dealer dedicated to developing Cannabis Solutions for the global cannabis industry. Dosecann has assembled a world-class team housed in a purpose-built, 55,000 sqft. GMP compliant facility that will be the hub for cannabis extraction, product innovation and formulation.
Based out of Charlottetown, PE, Dosecann LD. is looking to hire a full-time Manager, Quality Assurance (QA). Reporting to the Director, Quality, the successful incumbent will enjoy working and thrive in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment and be able to adapt evolving business needs while performing a variety of tasks related to Quality Assurance.
- Embody Auxly and Dosecann LD’s mission, and strategy, and act in a responsible, ethical, and honest manner while consistently leading by example.
- Provide leadership to the Quality Assurance team including the establishing of objectives, monitoring staff performance, and supporting their professional development.
- Maintenance of the Quality Management System and compliance with the Cannabis Act.
- oversee and monitor the initiation and completion of quality events including (but not limited to) deviations, CAPAs, change controls, and non-conformances.
- Monitor various quality events and work in conjunction with the QAP/AQAP and Operations teams during complaint investigations to address investigations, conduct root cause analyses, and implement corrective actions (CAPA’s).
- Partake in, facilitate, and support all Health Canada inspections, external audits, and internal inspections.
- Manage and control Quality Agreements with external parties and suppliers of critical materials.
- Complete all duties and tasks in compliance with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Maintain the highest level of quality and safety standards in all actions, duties, and behaviours.
- Other related tasks as assigned, and as operationally required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ Quality Assurance leadership experience in a GMP or HACCP regulated environment.
- Robustly experienced drafting SOP’s, validation reports, reviewing manufacturing and quality records.
- Experience in Quality events management and resolution.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. Think you have what it takes, but not sure you check every box? Apply to the role anyways. We’d love to talk and determine together whether you could be a great fit.
- Previous experience in a similar role in a Canadian cannabis company along with practical knowledge of the Cannabis Act.
- Previous direct working experience of electronic Quality Management Systems.
- Working proficiency in using Sage X3 ERP system.
Dosecann. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.