Clean Harbors Grassy, UT is looking for aReceiving Chemistto join their safety conscious team! The Receiving Chemist will perform hands on operations such as plant receiving of van loads and bulk loads, waste receiving, printing labels, quality assurance quality control checks on manifests, and performing final coding on lab forms.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefitscoverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matchingcomponent
- Generous paid time off, companypaid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe workenvironments
- Opportunities for growth anddevelopment for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safetyis the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices,policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for day to day receiving duties; including telephones, radios, customer service and vendors;
- Overall quality control of wastematerials to be received and shipped;
- Works closely with operations to properly stage, label and prepare all inbound and outbound loads and paperwork;
- Performs other duties and tasksas assigned.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- BS in Chemistry or related science preferred;
- 1 years of receiving and shipping experience;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Solid understanding of how to utilize computer software programs.
Clean Harborsis the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today!To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us athttps://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.