One of our client is looking for seasoned and experienced professional playing the role of Senior BA or BSA with the below skills.
The Senior Business Analyst
• Is a Client subject matter expert and uses this to adapt and shape Client’s software to meet customer needs;
• Assists in identifying and documenting business and functional requirements necessary for building quality modules;
• Is responsible for technical onboarding support for projects such as migrating data, setting up data calls to 3rd party APIs and building workflows;
• Is responsible for understanding customers’ needs and makes minor adjustments to existing Client modules to address changing customer needs;
• Is responsible for continuous improvement of modules to meet new requirements and market opportunities;
• Interacts with customers when gathering insights, testing ideas and researching.
• Performs minor bug fixes on modules and scripts;
• Coordinates efforts amongst the Product team members;
• Tests and performs UAT for new modules;
• Offers advice and helps the customer success team choose the right services to suit their customers’ needs;
• Supports the product by gathering and recording feedback both from internal team members and external stakeholders; and
• Works with the development team and product team to develop user stories for the future development of the platform.
You Have The Following Skills
• A great communicator
• A great problem-solver
• A critical thinker
• Well organized
• Detail oriented
• Able to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks
• Someone who thrives under pressure and meets deadlines
• A university degree or college diploma
• 5+ years of cloud-based software experience working in product development and requirements writing
• 2-3 years of software experience building modules as part of custom solutions for clients
• Experience working in an agile environment with changing priorities
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Strong writing skills
• A background in data, data analytics and/or data management will be an asset
• Experience with SaaS and Enterprise software will be an asset
Please outline your rate expectations with availability when submitting resume. You may also submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.