The Receptionist Accounting Clerk is responsible for a wide variety of clerical office duties in support of company administration. This includes coordinating and communicating office activities, greeting and screening visitors, answering and referring inbound telephone calls, and processing internal processes with accuracy and diligence. The Receptionist will also be responsible for administering company correspondence and accounting.
- Customer Focus
- Energy & Stress
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Operating Equipment
- Ethics and Integrity
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Effectively manage phone system including phone system administrative duties
- Answering all incoming calls in a professional manner
- Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization.
- Take and record telephone, e-mail, or written messages for staff members.
- Maintain effective communication with all level of staff within the organization related to internal processes and administrative duties
- Processing and distributing of work orders and associated documents including but not limited to opening, closing, distribute and tracking work orders, customer orders, purchase orders and packaging slips
- Timely updating of sales orders including but not limited to, sales order updating, quotes and purchase orders
- Timely processing of Sales orders, Sales Invoicing and Packing Slips
- Effectively maintaining and managing an accurate filing system for sales invoices
- Sorting and distributing daily mail and courier packages, including but not limited to, packaging and labeling of waybills for office courier
- Ordering of all office supplies
- Refilling photo copier with paper and arranging service calls when required.
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence
- Other Administrative duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in business or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of direct previous working or experience in a similar role
- Strong customer service orientation
- Able to maintain filing systems and ERP databases without failure.
- Ability to prioritize workload and the flexibility to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- High level of commitment and focus to exceptional customer service
- Capacity to work independently or as a team player under tight deadlines
- Willing to work beyond schedule when occasionally required
- Professional attitude and appearance with courteous mannerism
- Proficient in MS Office computer programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)