Receptionist/Administrative assistant (Russian/English)
We are an immigration consulting company with a diverse team of professionals. Our people are the reason for our success, and we strongly believe that the enthusiasm and hard work of our employees has been and will continue to be the key to our continued growth.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Administrative Assistant and Receptionist to join our team.
This is a full-time contract position – six (6) months. Regular hours Mon-Fri 9-5.
- Welcoming and announcing guests
- Maintaining schedules of executives
- Answering and pre-screening incoming phone calls
- Mail distribution, flow of correspondence
- Requisition of office supplies
- Maintaining staff and department directories, providing instructions
- Managing reception area
- Accepting payments (cash, debit/credit cards) and issuing receipts
- Preparing retainer agreements
- Opening and closing files, maintaining archive
- Providing general office support with a variety of clerical tasks
- Fluency in English and Russian languages is a must
- Ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Only those applicants authorized to work in Canada will be considered (Canadian citizens/permanent resident or OPEN work permit holders)
- Experience in immigration field is an asset
LOCATION: 300 Supertest Road, Unit #1, Toronto, ON, M3J 2M2 (Dufferin and Steeles)