Grow your career with a company that shares your passion. Our Corporate Services division is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Receptionist.
If you aspire to a job where your initiative and creativity will be highlighted every day, where your management skills will be recognized and if that's what motivates you, we have the position you are searching for.
Recognized as a strategic partner, Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 80 countries, Sodexo serves 75 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services, Benefits and Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services. Through its more than 100 services, Sodexo provides clients an integrated offering developed over nearly 50 years of experience Sodexo’s success and performance are founded on its independence, its sustainable business model and its ability to continuously develop and engage its 420,000 employees throughout the world.
The Receptionist assists a medium volume of visitors and callers with a wide variety of inquiries. As well, they will review a variety of material to maintain knowledge of the services and functions of departments and other agencies. The candidate will assist the facility group with vendor/subcontractor coordination. In addition, provides information on involved procedures and courses of action available in response to questions or more routine problems.
• Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
• Maintains master departmental and employee phone directories
• Answer inquiries about company.
• Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
• Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
• Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
• Provide access cards and creation of temporary access cards.
• Creation of WiFi accounts
• Coordinate office activities.
• Arrange appointments.
• Perform basic filing, and clerical duties.
• Take and relay messages.
• Offer refreshments.
• Offer to hang guests’ coats
• Issue parking passes or guidance on acquiring parking passes.
• Ensure reception area is tidy.
• Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
• Communicate via different digital channels as required.
• Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
Growth and Development:
• Fluently bilingual (French and English) with working knowledge of grammar, vocabulary and spelling;
• Working knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
• Five years of experience in meeting the public, including at least 2 years in receiving and providing information to the public
• Dedicated to Clients and Customers
• Analysis and Decision Making
• Quality Assurance and Safety
• Diversity Awareness
• Drive and Dependability
• Interpersonal Relations
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious………… To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
“We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.”
*Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. *
Click Here To Apply