Client ID: 267656
Records Management and Conversion Coordinator
On behalf of our client, Procom is currently seeking a Records Management and Conversion Coordinator on a contract to hire basis to support their ongoing scanning and records management operation.
Records Management and Conversion Coordinator Job Details:
- Efficient use of equipment such as a personal computer, high volume scanner, photocopier, and other standard office equipment.
- Physical ability to lift boxes of 20 lbs. or less
- Ensures the maintenance of manual or computerized records systems, participates in their development, and trains others in their use, as assigned. Ensures compliance with production schedules and deadlines.
- Resolves transactional problems or escalates decisions to the Manager, Records and Information Management to ensure alignment with the IME Program.
- Acts as resource person to Liaise with other departments. Explains unit services, policies and procedures.
- Verifies and codes information, ensuring its accuracy and completeness. Identifies and corrects errors through effective quality assurance.
- Produces documents such as reports, audit logs, and system summaries to support sound scanning and imaging processes, as defined by established policies and procedures.
- Maintains an inventory of supplies for the identification and boxing of paper records.
Records Management and Conversion Coordinator Mandatory Skills:
- Good organizational, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently, to solve problems and work with details, with minimal error
- A friendly, service oriented attitude, including a willingness to assist business units as needed
- Related education in one of the following Library Services, Records and Information Management, Health Information Management Program, or related education which would be considered an equivalency
- Three (3) years previous experience in an information management, records management or scanning/imaging environment
Records Management and Conversion Coordinator Desired Skills:
- Records Management or Library Sciences Certification/Education/Experience
Records Management and Conversion Coordinator Assignment Length
3 month Contract
Records Management and Conversion Coordinator Start Date
Records Management and Conversion Coordinator Assignment Location
Downtown Vancouver, BC