RECRUITER -Ottawa Downtown
If you are someone who enjoys talent management, branding and marketing. Then Let’s chat!
We are looking for a Full time Permanent Recruiter to join our dynamic team at Systemscope. We are a leading strategic consulting firm based in the Ottawa Byward Market with over 25 years of experience working with public sector clients. Our passion for quality and people has led us to shape a trusted brand and lasting relationships.
What we expect from a qualified candidate: -
- Confident, energetic, team player, driven and motivated to meet a high standard of excellence on time-bound requests.
- Demonstrated experience ( 1-2 years) in complete lifecycle of technical recruitment (screening, interviewing, reference checking etc.)
- Understanding of RFP processes within the Federal government department.
- Great Technical writing skills.
- Excellent working Knowledge of MS Word.
What you can expect from us:-
- Pay: Competitive salaries.
- Benefits: Full benefits, including health and dental.
- Professional Development: Paid annual course and/or conference participation.
- Technology: All the tools you need to do your job – iPhones are standard issue.
- Parking: We pay for it so you don’t have to. And if you take a bus, we’ll pay for that too. Ride a bike? We’ve even got that covered (on-site shower).
- Volunteer Day: Annual paid day of leave to take part in a volunteer event or activity of your choice.
- Awesome office: A really great office in the heart of Ottawa’s ByWard Market.
- Rewarding work: Not just making a difference in how our government operates, but also improving service to Canadian citizens: that’s all in a day’s work.
As an important member of our family, Systemscope would invest in your success with over 40 hours of dedicated proprietary training and personal development to ensure you are successful!
If you are still interested to meet us please email your most updated CV to our Manager- Business Development and Recruitment- Adhikari@Systemscope.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Systemscope is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of employment equity and inclusion.