Recruitment/HR Coordinator - 6 Month Contract to Permanent - Etobicoke
Your new company
Hays Specialist Recruitment has partnered with a Medical Device company. We are looking to hire a Recruitment/HR Coordinator to join their team. This will be a 6 month contract to permanent opportunity. This candidate will be working out of their Etobicoke office (427/ Northwest Dr.)
Your new role
- Support the Talent Acquisitions process for all Canadian based openings (technical and business management positions): work with hiring managers to develop job descriptions/job advertisements; Manage requisitions through the approval process globally
- Actively use social media to recruit top talent; use online sourcing tools (e.g. Recruiter Lite) to attract both active and passive candidates
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to select best candidates; complete background/reference checks, present offers, and facilitate onboarding
- Assist in administration of the HRIS and Learning Management Systems
- Coordinate and provide administrative support for the performance appraisal process and subsequent compensation review
- Support and participate in the implementation of various HR projects and initiatives
- Prepare letters for employees and corporate e-mail communications/updates
What you'll need to succeed
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of demonstrated Recruitment experience is required
- Solid understand of job market and best practices in Recruitment and Selections
- Familiarity with online job hunting websites
- HRIS and/or applicant tracking system (ATS) or database mgmt. is preferred
- Strong MS Office skills
- Target driven, confident individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What you'll get in return
This position is offering $25.00 - $27.00 per hour.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.