NEW EXPANSION ROLE!
We are currently looking to add an important additional clinical position to our growing professional team in selected communities as our patients' needs demand. This is a rewarding and unique Travelling role offering you a variety of clinics throughout the GTA, with occasional provincial/national travel.
Stuck in a rut? Our constant flow of patients from all walks of life means you will be serving a diverse population in different clinics. A new job every day!
Seeking competitive compensation? You will reap the rewards of a profit-sharing plan in a top-producing group of clinics.
Relocation assistance is available, for candidates who qualify.
We offer a dynamic flexible work environment that includes excellent support; on-going training through Professional Mentorship and CEU�s as well as the most advanced technology to ensure our professionals can provide the finest quality healthcare available in every region of the country we serve.
Join us and you will also enjoy the benefits of:
- The latest PC-based testing equipment
- Full marketing support and a unique customized patient database management system, including medical reporting and invoicing
- Very competitive salary package with generous Profit Sharing Plan!
- Generous Relocation bursary (based on individual situation)
- Mentorship support for new/recent graduates
- Day 1 comprehensive Medical Benefits!
Qualifications we are interested in include:
- Appropriate Degree/Diploma and qualifications as an Audiologist - experience preferred, but motivated new Graduates with Mentorship completed are welcome to apply
- Board Certification or Eligible for registration.
Job Type: Full-time
- Greater Toronto Area / Ontario, occasional outside Ontario