2470970 Ontario Inc. O/A Diab Group (Multi-unit franchisee of Tim Hortons restaurants)
Regional development and Sales analyst
Head Office/Work location:
7171 Torbram Road, Unit 44 & 45, Mississauga, Ontario, L4T 3W4
$70,000 per annum; The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Group insurance benefits including medical, dental and eye care coverage on a 50% cost sharing basis would be offered upon completion of six months of employment period with the organization
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35.0 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Develop strategies and streamline openings of new restaurants in Ontario and Quebec regions.
- Conduct social or economic surveys on regional areas to assess development potential and future trends.
- Determining the budget allocations, designing brand building & market research strategies.
- Analysis of sales, cost benefit analysis and generating monthly progress report for each restaurant.
- Plan development projects and co-ordinate activities with the head office
- Prepare invoicing reports and budget discrepancies for the expenditure
- Assess business opportunities and develop strategies to attract venture capital
- Review and evaluate commercial development proposals and provide advice on procedures and requirements for approvals
- Evaluate customer service and store environments
- Develop social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage investment and development.
- Provide consultation on planning and opening of new restaurants.
Specific Job Requirements
- A bachelor's degree in economics/commerce, business administration or public administration is required
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the field of Financial/Marketing Analysis, or business development is required
- Possess an understanding and working knowledge of MS Office suite to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Requires excellent proficiency in English language
- Requires moderate to excellent proficiency in French language
How to apply:
By email to email@example.com