Are you looking for a new opportunity with a strong and stable company? Do you want the opportunity for excellence and advancement in your career? If so, Gordon Food Service could be the place for you.
As one of the largest privately held foodservice distributors in North America, our family business has a history of developing talented professionals, pursuing innovative ideas and building strong relationships.
We are seeking great people looking for professional and personal growth. If you are interested in joining an innovative, supportive, values-driven company, we invite you to consider a career with Gordon Food Service. Take a look at these videos to learn more about who we are and what we do!
As a Gordon Food Service Dietitian you will serve as a subject matter expert for customers and Gordon employees on anything relating to healthcare food service. You would be the liaison and champion of healthcare customer needs within Gordon Food Service. This postion can be based in British Columbia or Alberta.
- Customer consultation and support of customers in their food service operation
- Menu development and coordination among chain customers
- Create and evaluate recipes for nutrition and texture standards
- Menu and recipe software implementation and training
- Train customers and sales personnel on various tools and techniques used in healthcare food service
- Prepare and deliver presentations on topics of interest for healthcare food service
- Bachelor or master’s degree in human nutrition
- Registered Dietitian and member of their provincial College of Dietitians
- Three or more years previous experience in healthcare food service
- Experience with recipe and menu management software
- Training experience is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong sense of customer service
- Must have ability to prepare and deliver presentations
- Resourceful in finding creative solutions to food service problems
- Ability to work independently while also part of a broader team
- Open to travel as part of the position duties
Watch these videos for even more information about Gordon Food Service!
** Gordon Food Service welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities. To request any accommodations you may require to participate in the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms) contact email@example.com or 1-800-268-0159 to discuss your needs.
Gordon Food Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.