Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club owns and operates 24 fitness facilities in Metro Vancouver, Kelowna and Vancouver Island, and is growing. We’re currently seeking a professional and talented Regional Director of Sales to join our team on a full-time and permanent basis. This position operates out of the Corporate Head Office in Richmond, BC and requires daily travel with a regional area in Metro Vancouver. This individual must possess previous experience in consultative sales and progressive leadership and management experience at a regional level.
- Serve as a member of the above club leadership team to support the achievement of the strategic plan.
- Drive club managers and sales teams to achieve growth, profitability and sales goals each month.
- Provide leadership and management to club managers and sales teams, including coaching, feedback and performance management as required.
- Facilitate various learning and development programs and workshops, specific to sales fundamentals, leadership development, performance management, etc.
- Recruit, screen, hire, onboard and train club managers and sales teams.
- Ensure products, services and prices are competitive; identify areas to add/enhance value; set prices for monthly promotions.
- Ensure company policies, procedures and practices are adhered to provide members a consistent and positive experience. Resolve concerns as required.
- Understand competitor activities, industry trends, leading customer/member trends and market conditions.
- Work with the CRM and member management software to identify and analyze trends, and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Consistently demonstrate and execute the company’s core values, mission, vision, and policies and procedures.
- Create and maintain a safe and secure workplace.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
Education & Qualifications
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or a related field; a specialization in sales or marketing is preferred.
- Several years of experience as a sales professional or in a related occupation.
- Previous experience coaching and managing employees at a district level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to generate and maintain enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Strong leadership skills, previous experience coaching and motivating a team of sales employees.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines.
- Intermediate computer and Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word).
- Competitive compensation, salary plus bonus. Salary range of $95,000 – $115,000 annually, depending on experience. Bonuses are based on achieving sales revenue targets, set by the executive management team, up to $35,000 annually.
- Extended health (medical, dental, long-term disability and life insurance) benefits following 6 months of full-time employment.
- Use of clubs, discounted personal training, and participation in group fitness classes
- Reimbursement provided on eligible relocation expenses, up to $10,000. Applicable to those outside of the Metro Vancouver Area.
- Email: Kate Muir, HR Manager email@example.com or 604.288.4557
Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club (SNFW Fitness B.C. Ltd.)
#149 – 10551 Shellbridge Way, Richmond BC, V6X 2W9
Bonuses are based on achieving sales revenue targets, set by the executive management team, up to $35,000 annually