ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AS A REGIONAL FINANCIAL LEADER THAT WILL UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND FOSTER CONTINUED LONG-TERM GROWTH? Our client is looking to fill a full time opportunity.
Regional Financial Leader
About the Opportunity
Reporting to Senior Manager, Operations Accounting & Controls the Regional Operations Finance Lead will be part of the North American Operations Finance Team. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Completing monthly consolidation of North American results
- Reviewing mill financial statements; this includes approval of journals and reconciliations
- Providing accounting support to the mills
- Preparing month-end performance reports
- Reviewing of quarterly mill audit lead sheets
- Ensuring all audit requirements are met and completed in the agreed upon timelines
- Ensuring compliance with current internal controls
- Supporting SOX and internal control testing as assigned
- Reviewing and completion of the weekly North American forecast
- Reviewing annual and quarterly mill forecast submission and commentary
- Participating in designing/training workshops
- Providing guidance on impact to current financial policies and procedures and internal controls
- Completing user testing/validation
- 3+ years’ accounting experience in a big 4 firm
- Flexible, detail-oriented, accurate and able to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Results orientation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to forge working relationships at all levels in the organization
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley controls
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Manufacturing will be an asset
- Conversational French
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 experience preferred and have a proficiency in MS Office
$80,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23809.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.