Efficiency. Expertise. Integrity.
Centerfire is currently seeking a self motivated, experienced individual to join our workforce as a Regional Manager to join our Fort McMurray workforce.
We take significant pride in bringing on our crew members with the expertise to operate a variety of machines and drive a range of trucks in addition to their other practical skills.
The Regional Manager, under the direction of the Chief Operating Officer, is primarily responsible for overseeing Centerfire Energy Group’s regional day-to-day operations. As an experienced manager in the construction industry, he or she will draw on a broad, up-to-date knowledge of the industry. The Regional Manager will set both short-term and long-term objectives for the company. The incumbent will ensure that company objectives are achieved by guaranteeing that all necessary resources are available and allocated correctly, and that processes and protocols are in place, properly communicated, and followed. The Regional Manager will serve as an intermediary between employees and upper management and provide leadership and guidance to all direct reports. A key element of this position is the ability to assemble and develop an effective management team that will be directly responsible for all aspects of operations, marketing, and selling Centerfire Energy Group’s services.
- Ten (10) years of work experience in a managerial capacity in oil and gas related project environment
- Strong management, delegation, planning and leadership skills
- Effectiveness in the areas of construction safety and productivity
- Knowledge of local, provincial and federal workplace compliance regulations, ordinances and legislation
- Excellent oral, written, and listening skills
- Judgment and decision making skills with the ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and choose the appropriate option
- Ability to identify measures of performance and actions needed to improve performance to achieve organizational goals and objectives
- Efficient knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, email software, and use of the internet
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, field drawings and plans
- Commitment to working in a team environment, with established team building abilities
- Strong communication, leadership, integration, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Understanding fundamentals of contracts and experience in managing contractors under the terms of a contract
- Knowledge of OH&S regulations and related building codes
- Able to effectively communicate with all types of staff, including laborers, technical, professional, and upper management.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with business units, corporate departments, key managers, vendors, clients and other stakeholders.
- Possess a valid drivers license
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines