Russell Hendrix is looking for a Sales Leader to join our Regina team! Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Regional Sales Leader's responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- To collaborate in the creation and implementation of strategies aimed at achieving Regional Sales team goals
- To guide and assist territory sales reps in exceeding their sales and profit targets
- To provide service to own client group or territory
- Profit and margin and Accounts Receivables performance of sales teams
- Ensuring and bulding customer satisfaction of team
- Motivating, coaching and training sales team
- Professional Self Development
- Individual Profit & Margin Performance
- Marketing- at the branch level
- Previous experience leading a team
- College Diploma/University Degree in related field
- Efficiency – is able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Teamwork - Ability to collaborate with other departments; including sales and non-sales.
- Creativity/Innovation – generates new and innovative approaches to problems
- Customer focused – takes pride in a job well done.
- Results Oriented – is driven by success.
- Decision Making – gather information and make fair decisions in keeping with our core values
- Commitment to the development of others – training, motivation, recognition, coaching.
- Proactivity – acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the table
- Analytical skills – able to structure and process qualitative of quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it
- Communication – speaks and writes clearly, articulately and respectfully
We are the largest foodservice equipment distributor in Canada. We are passionate about providing our customers with quality products and superior service. We want our employees to be customer focused and committed to continuous improvement.
We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health & Dental benefits
- Paid sick days
- Training allowance
- Fitness subsidy
- A fun place to work!