Buckwold Western Ltd., a leading supplier of high-quality floor covering products servicing retailers and commercial flooring contractors is seeking an experienced BC Regional Senior Sales Manager.
The BC Regional Senior Sales Manager works directly at guiding and managing our regional sales manager and established sales representatives in all sales territories throughout our BC market. Additionally, would work closely with our well-established customer base to strengthen relationships and enhance the complete sales experience through the channel. Bringing with them innovative ideas to enhance the customer experience in all areas of the business as well as ensuring sales and operations run smoothly. The BC Regional Senior Sales Manager provides the foundation for a collaborative team effort to enthusiastically meet goals and creates an environment where people want to succeed and understand how to do it.
- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training an enthusiastic team, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves regional sales and operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Design and implement both strategic and innovative sales plans that will grow the Branch’s sales and strengthen our strong local presence.
- Reviews sales activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine progress toward goals and objectives
- Collaborates with the Sale Manager on sales guidance and leadership, training, pricing, motivation, and performance monitoring of Outside Sales Representatives.
- Works with Branch Operations Manager to direct operational aspects of the branch including distribution operations, customer service, order management, human resources, administration.
- Builds and promotes strong, long-term customer relationships by partnering with customers and understanding their needs.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements our promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Regional Senior Sales Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability
- A strong history in sales and sales management for plus business operations consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Experience in motivating and developing sales and operations teams.
- Knowledge of the flooring or building materials industry is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Presentation Skills.
- Detail Oriented and Multi-tasked.
- Time management and Organizational skills.
- Proven training, teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Degree in Business Administration or related field is a plus.
- Medical and Dental
- Registered Pension Plan with matching employer contributions
- Life, Disability Insurance, and AD & D Insurance
About Buckwold Western
Buckwold Western Ltd. is a family owned and operated company since we opened our doors in 1925. What started as a small dry goods business in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan has grown into one of the largest flooring distributors in Western Canada. Today, we serve our vast customer base out of 6 locations across the West and maintain our head office in Saskatoon.
Our focus on the distribution of flooring products began in 1950. During the decades to follow, Buckwold Western Ltd. has earned the trust and respect of our customers. Buckwold Western Ltd. distributes Armstrong Flooring products along with my other industry brand names. Our sales teams specialize in both commercial and residential flooring products. It is the strength in our people and products that has allowed for our continued success in the flooring industry. Many of our valued employees have been with the company for 20+, 30+, 40+, 50+ years.
Salary & Bonus