Part-time Clinical Counsellor - Langley, BC
Lifemark 64th Avenue is seeking a personable and confident Registered Clinical Counselor to join our multidisciplinary team in Langley 2 days per week. Working with a mixed caseload, the RCC will be responsible for the provision of intake assessment and treatment services for ICBC referrals as well as clients suffering from PTSD.
- Provide clients with assessment, consultation and psych educational services
- Active participation in regular team conferences involving client and members of the interdisciplinary teams
- Communicate effectively with staff members, clients, employers, referral sources, family members and other counsellors
- Psychological case management input and direction to the therapy teams pertaining to initial assessment, treatment planning, clients' progress, conflict resolution, stakeholder discussions and problem solving, and discharge planning
- Quality reporting and communication
- Masters in Counseling/Clinical Psychology
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- Professional registration with the applicable college or association
- Ability to use creative and structured approaches to assist clients to self-manage
- Experience with return to work, chronic pain and post concussive symptoms are an asset.