Registered Clinical Dietitian
Sodexo Canada has the position you are looking for. Our Healthcare division is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Registered Clinical Dietitian.
If you aspire to a job where your initiative and creativity will be highlighted every day, where your management skills will be recognized and if that's what motivates you, we have the position you are searching for.
Recognized as a strategic partner, Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 80 countries, Sodexo serves 75 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services, Benefits and Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services. Through its more than 100 services, Sodexo provides clients an integrated offering developed through nearly 50 years of experience. Sodexo’s success and performance are founded on its independence, its sustainable business model and its ability to continuously develop and engage its 420,000 employees throughout the world.
As the Clinical Dietitian reporting to the Food Services Manager/Director at one of our Healthcare accounts, you will serve as the representative in patient/resident care nutritional activities. You will work towards maintaining a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship with clients. The goals to be achieved include the highest possible patient/resident, client and customer satisfaction levels. In carrying out assigned responsibilities, you will ensure compliance with the client, corporate and division policies and procedures, and regulatory requirements. You will assist the manager in activities related to the food production such as staff supervision, quality control and purchasing. You will also assist the Unit Manager in regards of developing and implementing programs and procedures aiming to improve nutrition, food safety and health and safety.
Growth and Development:
- A member in good standing of the College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Bachelor Degree in Food and Nutrition from an approved university program and completion of approved Dietetic Internship Program
- 1-3 years’ experience as a clinical Dietitian in acute and/or long term care, new graduates will be considered
- Excellent knowledge of therapeutic nutrition and education techniques
- Sound judgment and problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skill
- Bilingual in English and French required
- Strong organizational skills; strong teaching and coaching skills
- Ability to work independently
- Possesses initiative to develop and improve systems.
- Proficient with MS Office/Excel and database applications
- Working knowledge of the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care Guidelines
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet established goals and objectives
- Operations experience at the supervisory level
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Personal and professional integrity.
- Serving Clients and Customers
- Integrity and Flexibility
- Analysis and Decision Making
- Quality Assurance and Safety
- Drive and Dependability
- Interpersonal Relations and communication
- Managing Employee Performance and Development
- Strategic Leadership
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious………… To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
“We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.”
*Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.*
Click Here To Apply