Inspire. Create. Empower.
Be a part of our team of like-minded individuals who are passionate about inspiring the community to take better care of their bodies. We foster a culture based on education and collaboration through 1on1 mentorship and internal educational workshops.
As a Myodetox Therapist, your passion for expanding your knowledge and developing your skillset to help your clients overcome pain and injuries is what helps you truly understand your clients.
What You’ll Do
- Understand the Myodetox philosophy and deliver the Myodetox customer experience
- Effectively understand the client’s symptoms, medical history, and treatment goals
- Develop and communicate personalized treatment plans for each of your clients
- Accurately document the client’s condition and progress
- Build strong rapport with clients from a variety of backgrounds through strong communication
- Understand how to quickly implement new technology and software changes in the industry to enhance the client’s engagement
- Follow clinic business processes and workflows
- Participate in business and community development initiatives to drive new assessments and revenue growth
- Participate in ongoing clinical education
- In coordination with the Clinic Director, review compliance and performance to determine the level of support and training required to help you grow
Who You Are
- Licensed and in good standing with the affiliated college
- Appropriate liability insurance
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Focused on the growth and development of the team as a whole
Who We Are
Myodetox was started in 2015 - a clinic with a team of Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Registered Massage Therapists who are trained to look at every problem with a similar approach to ensure a consistent treatment experience.
Since then, we have helped improve the lives of tens of thousands of clients by solving their pain and injuries. In addition, we have partnered with industry-leading lifestyle and action-sports brands on various community activations by creating programs centered around recovery and injury prevention.
As the first lifestyle therapy brand, Myodetox has 10+ locations throughout the US and Canada and is leading today’s conversation on why taking care of your body is essential to your daily life.