Location: Lifemark Bathurst and St. Clair
Schedule: Flexible (part-time hours on Wed, Fri, and/or Sat
Compensation: FFS % or hourly rate
Specialty Services Offered: Cancer care, concussion care, pelvic physiotherapy, and acupuncture
As an RMT with Lifemark you will work with a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians. You will be provided with opportunities for referrals and mentoring, as well as a positive and comforting work environment. As an organization we believe when you move better, you feel better! Through our client-centered approach, our team works towards helping our clients get back to life.
Why work with Lifemark?
- Administrative team to facilitate paperwork, booking, and billing – including online scheduling
- Nationally recognized brand with a strong digital presence
- Diverse, stable, caseload with the flexibility to integrate pre-existing clients
- Supplies provided – tables, linens, laundry service, oils/lotions
- Opportunity to be a Lifemark employee which entitles you to health & dental benefits, an education allowance, vacation/sick pay, and deductions taken at source
- Clinic leadership and career development opportunities available
- Job mobility – we have 100+ clinics in Ontario!
- Registration with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario – recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- An interest in a treatment-based approach and complex injuries
Lifemark Physiotherapy Bathurst and St. Clair is located within 100 metres of the bus stop at Bathurst & St. Clair, or a short walk from the St. Clair West subway station in Toronto (head half a block west then north). Our clinical team includes Physiotherapists, Massage Therapists, an Occupational Therapist, a Dietitian, an Acupuncturist, a Kinesiologist, and an Exercise Therapist; all registered with their respective regulatory colleges.
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information