Registered Nurse, Endoscopy/Brachytherapy PARR, RT Program
BC Cancer Vancouver
Play a pivotal role helping patients fight cancer
Provide preoperative care to surgical patients, particularly those undergoing Endoscopy/Brachytherapy procedures.
You are a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and have:
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP)
- Two (2) years’ recent, related experience
- PARR Certification course
- Current CPR (Level C) certification
- Demonstrated ability to administer conscious sedation
- Demonstrated relevant clinical knowledge in providing intra-operative and post-operative care
- Demonstrated ability to apply clinical knowledge in practice
- Demonstrated communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with patients, the public, and all levels of staff, both verbally and in writing
- An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
You also have demonstrated ability to set priorities and organize patient care.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
BC Cancer (bccancer.bc.ca) is part of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA). PHSA provides specialty health care services across BC. Our values reflect our commitment to excellence and include: Respect People ● Be compassionate ● Dare to innovate ● Cultivate partnerships ● Serve with purpose.
Learn more about PHSA: jobs.phsa.ca/family-brands
We hire on the basis of merit and encourage all qualified applicants to apply. We recognize that our ability to provide the best care for our diverse patient populations relies on a rich diversity of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences. We strive to create a safe and welcoming environment where everyone can come to work and be their best, authentic self.
- Reference # 85952
- Temporary Part-Time (0.80 FTE) (To April 22, 2020)
- Wage $34.83– $45.73 Hourly
- Work Schedule 0730-1530 Monday-Friday
- 600 West 10th Ave Vancouver BC