We are looking for a team of Registered Nurses willing to work all shifts for Long Term Care.
Part-Time and Casual positions available.
O’Neill Centre Long Term Care Home is located in Toronto, steps from Christie subway station. We are recruiting for dedicated, hard working, energetic, and flexible staff that want to make a positive difference in providing care to seniors in their Home.
- Attendance at Registered Staff Meetings and Care plan rounds
- Admission and annual care reviews with resident, family, and physician
- Ensure that e-mail and memos are communicated to unit staff
- Communicates effectively to all team members and ensures continuity of care by reporting and updating daily 24hour unit report
- Timely completion of RAI-MDS assessments and RAPS
- Development and modification of the care plans in response to residents’ change in status
- Liaises with other health care personnel, agencies, and families
- Assists in the investigation, documentation, resolution and reporting of complaints and incidents (i.e. suspected abuse)
- Maintains good relationships with Medical/Support/Home, staff, residents, families and the general public
- Conducts unit rounds at the beginning and end of the shift.
- Provides Nursing Management with documentation required for Home’s activities and analyses data (i.e. falls, safety, infection control, unit summaries)
- Medication administration
- Health assessments
- Promotes a safe and secure environment in which the resident resides
- Good standing with the College of Nurses
- Adhering to the standards set out by the College of Nurses and the Home’s policy and procedure
- Ensure Ministry Of Health and Long-Term Care Homes Act and Regulation 79/10 are met
- Current CPR Training
- Growth and development
Job Type: Part time and Casual
WHY WORK FOR US?
Because we want to "Make Every Moment Matter" to you, our residents, our teams in our Homes and Communities.
We make the difference … pioneering services for individuals in a caring community
Creating communities where people of all ages achieve all they can be
Efficient Use of Resources