Position: Registered Nurse
Status: Permanent Part-time (must provide availability up to 0.6 FTE)
Hours: Monday to Sunday -variousrotating shifts - days & nights - 12 hours(Hours are subject to change based on operational needs)
This is what you’ll be doing:
To provide patient care congruent with Family Centred Care Philosophy while working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team. Must be able and willing to work in the Labour & Delivery area including triage, combined Mother/Baby unit, level 1 nursery, out/pt Maternal Newborn Care and Med/Surg patients (predominantly women's health).
This is what you’ll need to do it:
Halton Healthcare endeavors to hire individuals who are competent in their chosen profession and who exemplify our mission, vision and values of accountability, respect and compassion which guide our individual behaviours and attitudes.
- Current registration and in good standingwith the College of Nurses of Ontario Certification.
- Current BLS certification required at time of hire.
- Current NRP, STABLE and MOREob
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience in Obstetrics and/or Labour & Delivery experience required.
- Fetal Monitoring Course and/or advanced knowledge and experience.
- Obstetrics Nursing Certificate or Midwifery.
- IBCLC or Lactation Certification Education is an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of this position
- Satisfactory employment and attendance record.
Salary : $ $33.23 - $47.57 per hour
Date Posted: June 9, 2020
Internal applications due by: June 16, 2020
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by a job well done, and as committed to excellence, quality and patient satisfaction as we are, we'd like to hear from you. Please submit your application via our website at www.haltonhealthcare.com directly to this posting and include a current copy of your resume.
We thank all those who apply but only those individuals selected for further consideration will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Halton Healthcare will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your accommodation needs to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Halton Healthcare is a smoke free facility in and around all three sites. Smoking is not permitted on hospital properties. We thank everyone who works at or visits our hospitals for respecting this healthy initiative. We are also a scent-free environment for all employees and visitors to accommodate individuals’ health concerns arising from exposure to scented products, We ask for everyone's cooperation in our efforts to accommodate health concerns.