Registered Physiotherapist- Permanent Part Time - Tilbury
This position is 9.25 hours per week.
Lifemark Seniors Wellness is one of the largest rehabilitation focused companies dedicated to providing therapy solutions for seniors. With over 30 years of experience, we are a preferred partner of more than 185 LTC homes, 55 retirement communities and provide over 180 senior dwellings with physiotherapy, occupational therapy and therapeutic group exercise programming. As Canada's largest physiotherapy company, our purpose is: Movement to a better life. For our staff, the Lifemark difference is based on 4 pillars: We foster innovative thinking; assist with career development; we support personal health and wellness; and devoted to making a real impact in the communities that we live and work in.
In this role you will:
- Perform clinical assessments and implement treatment plans for clients
- Provide ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administer and collect outcome measurement information
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicate to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engage in continuous learning and skills development
- Have fun, and contribute to a positive patience experience
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- Experience within LTC or another seniors' care setting