Client ID: 293164Regulatory Analyst
On behalf of our client, Procom is searching for two Regulatory Analysts for a 12 month contract in Calgary, AB.
Regulatory Analyst Job Details
This job reports to the Manager of Regulatory.
Regulatory Analyst Responsibilities
- Advise clients on regulatory matters for issues concerning the organization.
- Represents the company and interprets, analyzes, prepares and provides documentation as it relates to regulatory matters.
- Provides comprehensive regulatory advice and support to all areas of the company e.g. Commercial, Legal, Projects, Environment, Lands, Indigenous Relations, Community Relations, etc.
- Strong advocacy skills, both oral and written.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to support diverse client groups and handle multiple project files.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well both independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of and familiarity with applicable federal and provincial laws, regulations, guidelines and practices.
Regulatory Analyst Must Have Skills
- 8 years of experience with the following:
- Leads multi-disciplinary teams in preparing regulatory filings for routine to complex applications
- Oversees the preparation and drafting of regulatory filings and coordinating responses to information requests and compliance conditions from regulatory agencies
- Takes initiative to identify and define issues, as well as recommend appropriate courses of action to decision makers
- Liaise with government and regulatory officials in representing the company in its regulatory applications; - Provides leadership and advice during regulatory proceedings or public hearings with the various federal/provincial regulatory bodies (NEB, OGC or AER)
- Provides analysis of regulatory risks and opportunities for new business considerations
- Supports the witnesses and legal team at hearings
- Provides coaching to junior and intermediate staff
Regulatory Analyst Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with SAP
Regulatory Analyst Assignment Length
Regulatory Analyst Lead Location
Regulatory Analyst Lead Start Date
Aug 17, 2020