Whether you're looking to start a new career in security services or you're a seasonedsecurity professional, we invite you to explore a future with Securiguard. Our men and women in the field are the true ambassadors of our company and we are fully committed to providing an environment of respect and personal growth for our staff. We support this commitment with competitive compensation and benefits, comprehensive training, reliable equipment and supervision, and opportunities for advancement, community involvement and a work/life balance.
Securiguard is now accepting applicants to join our team of Remote Camp Workers. Securiguard has proven expertise in deploying security personnel into remote areas for work in mining camps, oil and gas sites (including pipelines) and hydroelectric facilities such as dams. Our team puts a wide array of resources at the disposal of our clients, including plainclothes and uniformed security officers, risk assessment specialists, private investigators, logistics managers and integrated technology systems.
Location: Dawson Creek
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening test & agree not to consume drugs or alcohol while deployed.
- Must be comfortable being away for 2 weeks, as this position involves 2 week rotational work in Dawson Creek.
- Must be comfortable working 12 hour shifts (day or night) and must be physically fit to work in a Remote Location.
- Must be comfortable working in a wilderness setting for extended periods of time.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate Securiguard' s Core Values: REACH (Respect, Empathy, Accountability, Courtesy, and Honesty)
- All Applicants must be able to travel to YVR International Airport or Kelowna International Airport
- Must have Open Availability & be able to work Morning or Night Shifts.
- Must hold a valid BC or Alberta Care Card
- All Meals will be provided to employees
- All travel expenses will covered for employees
- Accommodation will be provided
- $16.00/hour plus OT
- Full uniform provided
- Valid BC Security License
- High School Diploma/GED
- Clean Criminal Record Check
- Customer Service Experience
- Ability to Pass a Drug Exam
- OFA 1
- Class 5 Driver's License & Clean Drivers Abstract
- Bear Aware
- CSTS training or WHIMIS with PST training
- Ability to provide a driver's abstract