RENEWALS SALES SPECIALIST:
GetAssist is seeking an experienced salesperson to work as a RENEWALS SALES SPECIALIST for our rapidly growing team located in Calgary, Alberta.
GetAssist is an online network for micro and small businesses that provides resources and tools for businesses to connect to members of their community. GetAssist is the first app on the market to use peer-2-peer technology to address the public's need to easily request services from local businesses. We allow consumers the ability to connect with fixers, makers, and problem-solvers without having to scroll through endless directories or search engines.
Maintaining existing revenues, ensuring renewals are timely and reducing cancellation are key measures of success in this role. The successful candidate will work to contact clients for renewals and early renewals to maximize revenues within our client base. Upon completion of training, the Renewal Specialist would be able to call an existing customer base and transact a renewal based on the rules of engagement of a specific account. The primary focus of this role is to increase retention and build positive customer relations.
- Educate and guide customers throughout the renewals process, thereby delivering an excellent customer experience while executing renewal plans.
- Making calls throughout the day to communicate with clients.
- Receive, review and process payment transactions for renewal accounts.
- Keep record of the payments and submit reports.
- Responsible for understanding the use of HubSpot, Google Calendar, Google Chrome, Crexendo, and Bria Stretto. Training is provided on all platforms.
- Develop/Deploy new strategies to strengthen renewal process.
- 3 - 5 years of sales experience (preferably with collections)
- Excellent phone skills
- High-performance history
- Positive outlook and team player
We would like to thank all applications for their interest in advance, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.