Description: Renovators have an important role in helping Northview keep our building and suites in marketable condition.
- Installing flooring (laminate, lino and on occasion carpet) and window assemblies
- Minor plumbing repairs and renovations, replacing toilet and taps, under cabinet pipes etc.
- Replacing switches, light fixtures and sockets
- Patching drywall, painting walls and trim
- Carpentry work including cutting and installing baseboards, hanging doors, minor kitchen cabinet repairs, installing shelving and cabinets
- Loading and unloading material, removing cabinets
- Removing debris and maintaining a trash free environment
- Other duties relating to upkeep and renovation of buildings as assigned
- The position requires someone who is able to work independently, is a self-starter and takes pride in a job well done
- Proven ability to work efficiently with good time management
- At least two years’ experience in home and or building renovations
- Experience working with renovation tools in a safe manner
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs, working in changing weather conditions and be in good physical shape
- Must be physically fit as the position requires standing for long periods of time and lifting heavy objects