Work, Live and Play
Sun Peaks Resort LLP has proven to be one of the highest levels of guest service providers within the ski industry. We can promise you a memorable and gainful working experience within our high volume and challenging work environments. Sun Peaks Resort LLP has many benefits to offer our employees including:
- Full access Summer Alpine Hike and Downhill Bike season pass
- Employee access Golf Membership and discounted Golf Cart season pass (FTYR & FTS ee’s only)
- Employee Health and Wellness Program including EFAP services
- Companywide discounts and benefit programs
- Eligibility to participate in our Peak Performer Recognition Program, awarded at the end of our summer season at a special planned event
- Reciprocal riding at other participating BC and Alberta bike parks
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Greet guests as they enter the rental shop.
- Ensure that guests accurately completes appropriate rental forms and liability waivers.
- Find proper boot fit for each customer to create a positive slope experience.
- Recommend ski/board length and make sure bindings are set correctly for skill level.
- Provide resort information to guests.
- Check returned rentals for damages.
- Maintain cleanliness of the shop and proper storage of all equipment.
- Be a continuous ambassador for Sun Peaks Resort and all activities and events throughout the winter season.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Outgoing, fun and friendly personality, with the ability to work with the guest under pressure and routine situations.
- Experience and good understanding of a POS system.
- Experience with repair, adjustment and maintenance of skis and snowboards.
Enjoy the natural mountain environment and fresh air. Sun Peaks mountain is a smoke-free environment.
To maintain a welcoming environment for all our guests and protect our natural surroundings, effective August 01, 2019, smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited anywhere on the Sun Peaks mountain areas. Designated smoking areas will be limited to the village base.