- Reviews and evaluates credit applications within lending criteria and within approved lending authority.
- Processes credit line increases and issue authorizations for sales on customer’s accounts that are within company policy.
- Reviews tax returns and pay stubs to verify income and record verification when required.
- Explain financing terms and responds to general merchant inquiries
- Ensure good merchant service and continuing relationship by ensuring prompt turnaround time.
- Maintains a prompt turnaround time on credit decisions. Must be able to deal with merchants and branch representatives in a professional manner.
- High school diploma/GED
- 1 year experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi task
- Strong attention to details
- Work well in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and French
- Monday to Friday 8:30 – 23:00
- Saturday 8:00 – 20:00
- Sunday 11:00 – 20:00
What’s in it for you?
Looking for a rewarding career? You’ve come to the right place. At Fairstone, we offer all our permanent employees:
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Incentive programs to recognize when sales targets are met (applies to branch network employees only)
- A minimum of 3 weeks paid vacation (prorated to your start date)
- Flexible Health and Dental Benefits
- Employer Sponsored Pension Plan
- Personal days and sick days
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Paid volunteer day and organized volunteering events across the country
- Ongoing Learning and Development Training
- Referral Incentives up to $5000.00
Come join our team!
Fairstone is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence.Whether you’re seeking first-time employment or are making a career change, Fairstone has the internal support to help our team members grow and succeed.